Thursday December 7th

We will have one boat tomorrow for blackfish at 6am. The weather isnt gonna lay down enough for us to get to the cod grounds.

 

We will be trying to sail 2 boats on Saturday. We are going to hold off switching the cod time until next week. Both boats will be sailing at 6am. We are keeping an eye on the weather for weekend with the possible winter storm.