Captain Matt reported a very slow day on the cod grounds. We caught a few fish but nothing great any where. We will have no trip tomorrow. The weather for the end week does look much better. Always call to make a reservation and check the weather.
There will be no trip tomorrow. The weather is looking much better for Tuesday and we will be sailing at 5am. Please call the office tomorrow to make a reservation.
We will have no trip tomorrow Saturday Feb 3rd. The winds are going to keep up through the night and with the low wind chill temperatures in the morning they are calling for heavy freezing spray. We do our best to keep the safety and comfort of our passengers #1.
There will be no trip tomorrow. We are keeping an eye on the weekend for out next sailing day.
Captain Matt was happy to report a much improved day on the cod grounds. The wind held on from last night which made for a touch morning but once it died down things greatly improved. We found some fish to work on and they started coming up 1-2 fish a drift. Once the drift slowed they started coming in 3-5 fish a drift. Both jigs and bait caught. High hook was taken on jigs with 8 fish. It was not the outstanding fishing of the beginning of last week but it was not as bad as the end of the week. Once we get a few more days in a row in things should keep looking up.We will have no trip tomorrow and the weather outlook does not look favorable. Always call the office the day before and check the weather.
We are looking forward to getting back on the cod grounds. It looks like tomorrow we will have a break in the weather. If you would like to go please call the office before 5pm to make a reservation.
There will be no trip tomorrow with the high northeast winds forecasted.
We will not be sailing tomorrow. We are going to keep an eye on the weather for Monday and Tuesday.Always call the office the day before to check the weather
With the change in tomorrows weather we are not going to be sailing.
Captain Mike and Captain Matt were both on the cod grounds today and reported very poor results. It seems the pile of fish we have been working on thinned out and scattered. Word from around the fleet was much of the same poor fishing. You win some and you lose some. We are planning on sailing sunday at 5am. Call the office tomorrow between 2-4 pm
Captain Mike called in with a quick report to say it was a little on the slower side then it has been. It started off slower but Mike got the boat positioned on some fish and managed to put something together. High hook had 7 keepers. We will be sailing tomorrow morning and the boat is filling up quick. You must call the office before 5pm today to make a reservation. Please be a the boat between 4-415 tomorrow.